Setting up an email account is a simple process with cPanel. The first thing you must do is login to your control panel account. Once you are logged in:
- Under the Mail category, click on Email Accounts.
- Scroll to where it says Add a New Email Account.
- In the first textbox enter your desired name for the email.
- In the drop down box, select the domain you want your name to be a part of.
- Next, choose a password you want to use for your email address, or you can have one randomly generated for you.
- Next, set the quota. The quota is the amount of memory the account is allowed to use on the hard drive. The default limit is more than enough to hold thousands of emails without attachment.
- Once all the information is completed, select 'Create' and your email account will be created.
cPanel also has a video tutorial that explains how to create an email account. The tutorial is located on the same page in which you create an email account.